Thursday, May 18, 2006

The True Reason

He said he wouldn't leave me
he promised to be by my side
he said I'd be his forever
he promised we'd never divide

he was my soul, my life
he meant everything to me
he was my one and only
until he had to leave

they said that it was suicide
they said his life was rough
then I fell down to my knees
and I never got back up

I sat there crying for hours
my knees pulled to my chest
and right then at that moment
my life turned into a mess

everything i had
was right before my eyes
it left in such a hurry
I couldn't say goodbye

I thought about his words
the last he spoke to me
I didn't understand
he said he wouldn't leave

I blamed it on myself
it was my fault he was gone
then I told myself
there's no way I could go on

they said that it was suicide
they said that I gave up
but no one knew the true reason
the true reason was love

No comments: