Monday, December 13, 2010

Alviss Kong (江世丰) - 22 Year Old Malaysian Committed Suicide




Alviss Kong, born 22nd May 1988, committed suicide in the wee hours of yesterday morning by jumping off the 14th floor of Ketumbar Heights, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur after succumbing to emotional distress brought about by the breakup with his girlfriend.

Alviss and his girlfriend had been an item for about four months only prior to their breakup. This was Aviss’ second relationship. It was reported in a local newspaper that Alviss also committed suicide after the breakup with his first girlfriend but was saved in the nick of time. The depression from the breakup with his second girlfriend seemed to have caused him to spiral out of control again, resulting in his suicide. And this time, he really met with his death.

Before committing suicide, he posted a farewell note on his Facebook profile page together with a photo that he tagged as the last photo of him alive. At 11.15 pm on Wednesday night, he posted on his Facebook wall this message “Count Down For 45 Mins…What should I do in this 45 mins?”. His sister and friends responded with messages, not realising the countdown was the countdown to his suicide. At about 11.29 pm, he posted a message to his sister asking her to take care of their mum. That must have freaked out her sister who responded with the message “Hello hello u freaking me out here.. Wats wrong wit you!!!!” Slightly over half an hour later, Alviss committed suicide.

Alviss lived in an apartment on the fifth floor of the building. Prior to his suicide, he had a drink at a tea stall near the building.

After he jumped, his body hit a car parked near the building, damaging the car on impact. He lay bleeding until he was rushed to the hospital. He passed away at about 9.00.a.m. yesterday.

Alviss Kong used to work in Berjaya Times Square. He went clubbing a lot, and often wore a cute plaster on his face as a fashion statement.


































This picture is a newspaper report on the suicide.























This is the message he posted on his Facebook account:

i love u…i said it i meant it…i’ll love u till the moment i die

devil bin this is the way how i love,perhaps ppl will think it was crazy

i’ve never tried to put down my pride my dignity my ego-ness on my first ex…but u were totally diff,i put down my pride my dignity my every shit

just to beg u….but i failed…as always im just a failure in a relation

but that’s just me,i’ll only do the things which i think its worth…

will i became ur memory forever ? who knows..since u were already special when the first sight i saw u…

perhaps,u’ll just fucking laugh at me…i bet there’s plenty of ppl will laugh too =) but who cares ?

that’s just me…that’s the way i are….

the last thing

i do appreciate everything about us….u were the light in my life..u given me determination for my future…but everything is gone…i don’t blame u actually…

because ~ so just wish u’ll have ya happy life in d future

ILY & IMY ~ sorry that i couldn’t brings u to walk until the end of the day

P/S : Please do not blame her….Im the one who decided this..she’s just the one given me the motivation n courage…..to my FAMILY,please..i beg of u all,dont ever blame on her…

To her future BF : IF U DID ANYTHINGS THAT WOULD HURT HER..I FUCKING SWEAR I’LL FUCKING HAUNT U DOWN EVEN IM JUST A SPIRIT =) !

The following photo was taken by Alviss shortly before he committed suicide. You can feel his sorrow as tears flowed from his eyes.



























No comments: